The symptoms associated with enlargement of the prostate gland may be obstructive. A decrease in the force of the urinary stream, difficulty in beginning or maintaining a urinary stream, inability to completely empty the bladder, and post-micturition dribbling or urgency, incontinence, and dysuria.
- May help relieve urination burning
- May help nocturnal symptoms
- May help with hesitancy, and urgency
- May help the bladder and urinary tract
- May help manage prostate growth
- May help testosterone level
- May help reduce inflammation