Arthritis and Osteoporosis are the most common type of bone diseases The term osteoporosis describes a condition inside the bones in which large porous areas develop, weakening the bone structure. Osteoporosis is more likely to occur in people who have: Low calcium intake. Some people think of bones as hard and lifeless, but they are actually living growing tissue.
- May help alleviate the pain and discomfort associated with Joint pain, Osteoarthritis and Osteoporosis.
- May help manage loss in bone density
- May help stimulate the bone rejuvenation.
- May help blood circulation
- May help reduce inflammation.
- May help relieve body pain